Cincinnati-based Jeff Galloway Running Group Forum Index Cincinnati-based Jeff Galloway Running Group
All information for the Cincinnati-based Jeff Galloway running group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pilates for Runners Celebrates One Year with Free Pilates

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cincinnati-based Jeff Galloway Running Group Forum Index -> Member Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kristine Kolzing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:13 am    Post subject: Pilates for Runners Celebrates One Year with Free Pilates Reply with quote

Celebrating Our One Year Anniversary with Free Pilates!

It's hard to believe it's only been one year since we started teaching 6 am classes twice a week at The Yoga Bar. My intention was (and still is) to help local runners become stronger and more efficient and reduce or recover from injuries; I never dreamed I would be opening my own studio less than one year later! Thank you to everyone who has encouraged and supported me along the way - my wonderful students, The Yoga Bar, Clifton Cultural Arts Center, my fellow Pilates Instructors (especially Nicole and Barbara who graciously give their time to teach when I cannot), and of course, my amazing husband Patrick. I am so blessed to do work that I love everyday and am grateful to all of you for giving me that gift.

Help us celebrate by bringing a friend with you to class this summer and you'll receive a FREE class!

TRIATHLETE SPECIAL
Summer triathlon/duathlon season is in full swing! From now through August 31st, bring in your triathlon/duathlon medal, t-shirt or entry form and receive a FREE class! Pilates for Runners is perfectly suited to meet the needs of triathletes/dualthetes by strengthening the core without putting any stress on the joints. A strong core will help you swim better, pedal faster, and run more efficiently!

SIT TO FIT
This summer I'll be coaching the Roncker's Sit to Fit 5k training group on Monday and Thursday mornings at 8:30 am in Anderson. Sit to Fit is designed for individuals who wish to begin a walking, run/walk, or running program (or return to this type of activity) and is intended to be non-intimidating and enjoyable. At the end of the eight weeks participants may choose to not participate in the goal 5k event, but at least they will know that they COULD do it if they wanted. For more information go to the Roncker's website runningspot.com and click Training Groups and Programs.

Monday 9 am Pilates Mat will be suspended while I am coaching (July 16th - August 20th) and will return to the schedule on August 27th.

For more information about Pilates for Runners, Pilates Mat or Private Lessons, visit our website http://kristinemcgilvray.com/

Once again, thank you and happy running! - Kristine
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cincinnati-based Jeff Galloway Running Group Forum Index -> Member Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: