Cincinnati-based Jeff Galloway Running Group Forum Index Cincinnati-based Jeff Galloway Running Group
All information for the Cincinnati-based Jeff Galloway running group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HP Creeper

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cincinnati-based Jeff Galloway Running Group Forum Index -> Member Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cathy Woods

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: HP Creeper Reply with quote

Hi,
A friend here at work received this email and passed onto me to share. Be careful if running in Hyde Park.

Attention Ladies----in case you haven't heard, the Hyde Park Creeper is back in full force. He has been lurking the same blocks between Erie and Observatory....around Duncan, Monteith, the alley by Carl's Deli etc. Word is, he's out between 5:00-6:00 am, looking for female runners and walkers to expose himself to. From the descriptions I have heard, he is a black male, in his 20's-30's with an average build...lots of times wearing a hat but looking fairly normal (which obviously he is FAR from).
I talked to a police officer and he said the very best thing you can do is call 911...even if he did not threaten you at all. If you see him, call. He does tend to yell out to girls and last year he actually smacked a few on the butt as they ran by. We want him off the streets, out of our neighborhoods so PLEASE call if you see him. The more calls they get, the bigger the push will be to post an under cover there to try to catch him.

Ugh. Be safe girls...and if you can..run with some boys. Whatever you do, I would NOT recommend running by yourself with just a sportsbra and ipod in the dark mornings as that makes you his ideal target.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cincinnati-based Jeff Galloway Running Group Forum Index -> Member Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: